Wine is an alcoholic beverage which is made by fermenting process on fruits ( Grapes, Watermelon, Strawberry, Pineapple, Pears, Blackberries,etc. ) without adding any kind of enzymes, sugar, water or any other ingredients is known as natural wine. The taste of wine comes from the fermenting process, yeast contains sugar in fruits which are on the skin layer of fruits skin.
How wine is made?
After the fermenting process by pressing or crushing the fruits to extract juice from it and other side skin is been removed which is of no use.
Health benefits of wine:
- Wine contains procyanidins which help to prevent Heart Diseases and is good for the heart.
- Resveratrol, an antioxidant is a content which is present in the skin of fruits helps to treat skin problems like acne, aging and improves the vision of our eyes.
- Wine helps to boosts Omega-3 fatty acids and increases red blood cells, also it increases our bone density and makes our bones stronger.
- Red wine benefits us by keeping our blood vessels healthy and reduces Blood Pressure levels and Cholesterol.
- It is seen that drinking wine for many people it is said that it helps to reduce stress and reduces the risk of falling in Depression by keeping their mind relax.
- Drinking Wine helps to reduce the Cavities in our teeth by killing bacteria present in our teeth and gums to keep them healthy.
Side effects of wine:
- Heart problems
- Addiction: Addiction to wine means you get addicted to wine to drink more, the point where your body can be harmed or harmful to your health.
- Triglycerides: It will increase the number of Triglycerides which are stored as bad fats in our body.
- Insomnia: If you have insomnia problem and drinking wine can make it worse.
- Liver Problems: Drinking more wine will harm your liver and can make it dysfunctional.
- Blood pressure levels: Drinking too much wine can increase your blood pressure levels.