When you sleep at night for 7 to 8 hours it has been a long time when your body is fully starved and dried out without any liquid or fluid in your body so you need drinks to start your early morning.
That’s why you can feel empty stomach or like dehydration in the morning or less energetic.
In our day to day running life, it is important to keep our health maintained whether they are children, teenagers, or adult.
At least you should drink two glass or a cup of water when you get up early in the morning because drinking water is a best alternative drink for early morning that will keep your body hydrated, keep your stomach clean, and increase your metabolism.
Here are some of the top 8 best drink to start your morning:
1. Lemon and water
- Adding lemon to the one or two glass of water will increase the benefits of this drink as it will flush out toxins in your body.
- As lemon is high in vitamin C that will help to increase metabolism and boost the immune system.
2. Green Tea or Black Coffee
|Green Tea or Black Coffee|
- Green tea and Black Coffee is rich in antioxidant and rich in caffeine content, it will help to boost your metabolism and also help you to burn fat when drink early in the morning when you are working out.
3. Coconut water
- Drinking coconut water early in the morning can also be considered as the best drink to start your morning because of its benefits like keeping your body hydrated and maintain your body pH levels.
- It will also help you to increase your mental focus on your work and keep you energetic all over the day.
- Yes, by mixing one spoon of Apple Cider Vinegar with one glass of water is also the best option as a drink to start your morning which will help you to keep you energetic, increased metabolism, burn fat.
- It can be also used in weight loss diet as a drink because it lowers blood sugar levels in our body.
- Aloe vera is an ayurvedic herb plant which has always been beneficial for our body in many ways.
- Drinking aloe vera juice early in the morning will help to cure diseases like diabetes, controlling blood sugar levels, dealing with skin problems, detoxify your body and helps you to maintain your health.
- Fruits are rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals that include oranges, pomegranate, watermelon, berries, kiwis, and strawberry which filled with the required nutrients for our body.
- Also, they contain 80 – 90% of water in it so there is no harm drinking it early in the morning.
- You can also make a banana smoothie by blending bananas and non-fat Greek yogurt and drink it has an early morning drink filled with calories.
- Adding green leafy vegetables like spinach, Cucumber, Carrots, Tomatoes in your smoothie or juice will increase the iron and antioxidant content present in the smoothie or juice.
- Also, you can prepare a drink just by adding ginger in boiling water for sometime and drink it after filtering it is also the best option as healthy drink dear morning that will detoxify your body and provide you energy.