- 1 Health Benefits of Oranges:
- 2 Blood pressure and Hypertension:
- 3 Promotes digestion of food:
- 4 Cardiovascular health and Cholesterol:
- 5 Rich in antioxidants:
- 6 Immune System:
- 7 Reduce kidney stones:
- 8 Skin benefits:
- 9 Eliminates bad breath and oral hygiene:
- 10 Orange peel tea is quite useful and helps in maintaining good oral hygiene. A cup of orange tea every day for one month reduces bad breath and improves your oral hygiene.
- 11 Facts of oranges:
- 12 Best time to eat Oranges:
- 13 The worst time to eat Oranges:
- 14 Nutritional Values of Oranges:
Health Benefits of Oranges:
Blood pressure and Hypertension:
Hesperidin and magnesium present in oranges help in controlling blood pressure levels effectively.
In view of this, consuming high potassium is associated with 20%, which reduces the risk of death due to all the reasons.
Vitamin C rich in antioxidants acts as a stimulant for a sufficient flow of blood through the body, which keeps your blood pressure in check and prevents hypertension.
In some cases, high blood pressure can be fatal and even the reason for the blood vessel inhibition or breakdown can be. When suffering from hypertension, it is necessary to immediately increase vitamin C intake.
Promotes digestion of food:
By promoting the secretion of the digestive tract and reducing the acidity of the stomach, it helps to improve the functioning of the digestive system in order to promote digestion and to avoid gastritis.
The fiber present in oranges is high concentrations which helps you easily digest food. This helps digestion of enzymes or juices which help in digesting the food effectively.
Cardiovascular health and Cholesterol:
Oranges are filled with potassium, an electrolyte mineral is responsible for helping the heart. When potassium levels are very low, you can develop an abnormal heart rhythm, which is called arrhythmia.
Regular consumption of oranges can help protect the heart by helping the body reduce cholesterol levels. These fruits are capable of this because they have high-level soluble fiber, which promotes the removal of fat from the blood.
Rich in antioxidants:
Zeaxanthin and carotenoids present in oranges have antioxidant effects helps in overall cancer prevention rates.
Antioxidant in oranges helps to fight the loss of skin due to sun and pollution, reduce wrinkles and improve overall skin texture.
Vitamins in oranges protect the body against immune pathogenic diseases, infections, and viruses. The body creates a defense mechanism for an immune system using the vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants from the food we eat.
Reduce kidney stones:
Potassium found in orange is considered responsible for placing the kidney stones by slipping or flushing the harmful free radicals from the organs.
As an antioxidant, Vitamin C helps keep body small internally and externally and delays the presence of aging signals.
All types of skin problems such as Skin whitening, Anti-aging, Blackheads, Dead skin can be cured by Orange peel powder.
Orange peels have a high content of vitamin C compared to fruit. Rather than throwing the peels, you can dry them in the sun and grind them to powder and use it as a body scrub.
Eliminates bad breath and oral hygiene:
Orange peel tea is quite useful and helps in maintaining good oral hygiene. A cup of orange tea every day for one month reduces bad breath and improves your oral hygiene.
Facts of oranges:
- The word “orange” was derived from the Arabic “naranj” and reached “orange” in English in the 14th century.
- More than 70% of US orange fruits supplies come from Florida.
- Florida ranks second in global orange juice production.
- There are over more than 500 varieties of orange fruits in the world.
- Orange is the world’s most favorite flavor after chocolate and vanilla.
- Single citrus (oranges) plant can have 5000 flowers on it, but only 1% of them will turn into fruit.
- Orange provides a full day of vitamin C that is required for our body.
Best time to eat Oranges:
- As morning breakfast or as Snacks.
The worst time to eat Oranges:
- At night before going to bed because it contains acidic contents it will make your stomach heavy.
Nutritional Values of Oranges:
|Nutrients||Serving size (1 medium-size or 180g)|