Mainly they are rich potassium and fibers which are necessary nutrients required for a human body in day to day life.
- 1 Health benefits of banana:
- 2 Blood pressure levels:
- 3 Heart health:
- 4 Digestive Health:
- 5 Kidney Health:
- 6 Diabetes and insulin level:
- 7 Treats Anemia:
- 8 Low-Calorie diet for weight loss:
- 9 Increases strength:
- 10 Vision and Eyesight:
- 11 Reduces skin problems:
- 13 Best time to eat Banana:
- 14 The worst time to eat:
- 15 Facts of bananas:
- 16 Nutritional values of banana:
Health benefits of banana:
Blood pressure levels:
Diabetes and insulin level:
Low-Calorie diet for weight loss:
Vision and Eyesight:
Reduces skin problems:
Note: If your kidneys are not fully functional high potassium in a banana can be fatal because of your kidneys will unable to remove excess potassium from the body.
Bananas are acidic in nature which can cause bowel problems if consumed empty stomach.
Best time to eat Banana:
- Also in the morning breakfast with oats or serials.
- Before 20-30 minutes of going to the gym or workouts, it will provide energy and strength required while doing workouts.
The worst time to eat:
- At night it will develop a mucus problem and digestive distress.
Facts of bananas:
- Bananas can float in water because they are less dense than they are in comparison.
- Banana can be considered a mood enhancer because it contains amino acids, triphosphates, and vitamin B6, which helps the body to produce serotonin.
- Bananas inside peel may help to get rid of itching and swelling of bug bites or poison ivy.
- Bananas are the best pre-workout snacks.
- Bananas grow on plants which are officially considered to be a herb.
Nutritional values of banana:
|Nutrients||Serving size ( 1 medium-size or 100g)|
|Vitamin A||4 mcg|