What are pimples (Acne) and What causes them?
Pimples and Acne are the most common skin problems that affect all people in the world. And they can be stopped by using home remedies for pimples and acne.
They start to come when you don’t keep your skin clean and the pores in your skin get clogged with oil, dirt and all dead skin cells which can cause you pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads.
There are some other problems which may cause you pimples such as genetics, stress, diet, or infections, So it is necessary to clean your skin whenever necessary to avoid pimples or Acne.
Home remedies for pimples and acne which will help you to get rid off:
1. Honey and cinnamon mask:
|Honey and Cinnamon mask|
- Just mix 2 tablespoons of honey with 1 tablespoon of cinnamon and form a paste of it.
- Cleanse your face and after that apply the mask on your face and keep it for 10-15 minutes until it gets dry.
- After it is dry wash your face with water, repeat this twice or thrice a week and you will see a difference.
2. Neem (Azadirachta Indica) mask:
Like all, we know that neem tree leaves are highly effective to detoxify and purify our blood.
This can be one of the most effective home remedies for pimples and acne as it can treat several fatal skin problems like chickenpox, pimples, dead skin cells.
A long time before the medications were available a person suffering from chickenpox was laid on a bed made fully of neem leaves and also to take bath they used boiled water and add some neem leaves in it, and it cured the chickenpox, so pimples and acne are minor for neem leaves.
To make a mask for your face follow these steps:
- Dry few neem leaves, crush or grind them and make powder of it.
- Mix it with little water to form a paste and apply it on your face for 10 minutes and then wash it off.
3. Aloe vera Gel:
How to use Aloe vera gel:
- Break one leaf from Aloe vera plant and extract the inside pulp by peeling out outer leaf cover and apply directly to your face.
- Keep it for 15-20 minutes on your face and after that wash off your face with water.
- If Aloe vera plant is not available nearby you can buy aloe vera gel (100% Aloe vera) directly from stores.
|Colgate or Toothpaste|
How to use Colgate:
- Take little amount of toothpaste (Colgate) on your fingertip and apply on pimple spot, not on your full face.
- It depends on your pimple types how much time to keep it on your face best way is to apply at night and wash it off in the next morning.
- Repeat this 2-3 times a week until the pimples get disappear.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar:
|Apple Cider Vinegar|
How to use Apple Cider Vinegar:
- Just take 1/2 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and 2-3 teaspoon of water and make it dilute.
- After cleansing your face apply the mixture with help of a cotton ball for 1 minute and wash it off.